“Be Brave” Fundraiser Fashion Show Ticket
- What: Ava Said’s “Be Brave” fashion show will be jam-packed with entertainment, featuring Ron at Logo Depot as our emcee and a live DJ to get the fundraising party rockin’ on the runway!
- Bailamos (Let’s Dance)! The fun doesn’t stop at fashion! Following the runway, we’ll have a talent show featuring dancing in the following genres: bachata, merengue, hip hop, salsa and reggaetón. We’re looking for talent to showcase, so please enter for your chance to compete (see details below)!
- When: April 16, 2022 from 6 – 10 PM
- Why: Our goal is to raise $5,000 to help prevent homelessness in Wichita. 100% of proceeds will benefit the Wichita Children’s Home to help local youth in need.
- Cost: $20 per ticket. Not able to attend? Your $20 purchase, will go towards your choice of t-shirt instead to rock Ava Said’s mission!
- Where: Maize Rec Center located at 10100 Grady Ave, Maize, KS 67101. Get directions here!
Your purchase receipt will be your ticket for entry.
Out of stock