Be Brave Event
Make a Difference with Ava Said
Be Brave: Ava Said's April 16, 2022 Fashion Show to Benefit the Wichita Children's Home
Save the Date to Make a Difference With Ava Said’s “Be Brave” Fundraiser Fashion Show!
- What: A fashion show and dance competition to benefit the Wichita Children’s Home. We’ll be rockin’ the runway with jam-packed entertainment featuring Ron at Logo Depot as our emcee and a live DJ!
- When: April 16, 2022 from 6 – 10 PM
- Why: Our goal is to raise $5,000 to help prevent homelessness in Wichita. 100% of proceeds will benefit the Wichita Children’s Home.
- Cost: $20 per ticket. Not able to attend? Purchase a $20 Brave t-shirt instead to support our fundraiser!
- Where: Maize Rec Center located at 10100 Grady Ave, Maize, KS 67101. Get directions here!
- Bailamos (Let’s Dance)! Talent show featuring dancing in the following genres: bachata, merengue, hip hop, salsa and reggaetón.
- We’re looking for dancers, so enter for your chance to compete (see details below)!
So You Think You Can Dance? Try Out for Our Talent Show!
- Choose – Pick a dance genre (bachata, merengue, hip hop, salsa and reggaetón).
- Submit – Email your video (no longer than 1 minute, 30 seconds) to email@example.com with the subject “Talent Show.” You can also message your video on our Facebook or Instagram pages!
- Perform? – We’ll let you know if you’ve been chosen to compete at the event. First place will WIN a grand prize (stay tuned for details)!
This is a preliminary tryout and participants must be from 16-25 years of age to be considered. If you’re chosen, the cost is $10 (which includes the purchase of your t-shirt to wear at the event during your performance).
Thank you to Our Generous Sponsors for Helping Us Make a Difference!